Friday, October 4, 2013

Masking Of Music

One of the reasons I picked this mask, was becuase I'm in love with music and majority of melodies.
The second reason I picked this is because It reminds me of the Venice masks and it has a lot of detail and swirls within it.
The third reason why I picked this was because it keeps me focussed on it and I don't want to take my eyes off of it. I'm just inlove with the way it's put and how it stands out to me. The patterns just draw my attention so easily. The gold all around the eyes is a pattern and the music notes are too. The color has a pattern of curves and lines going around the head. Also the way the lines and swirls go all around the eyes, down to the forehead  to the cheek bones. It just captured all of my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment